“None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy”.– Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
Well it seems it’s that time of year again, today is Thanksgiving and boy am I thankful! It doesn’t seem as if another year has gone by already, but atlas it has. As many other blogs I’ve read I have decided to make a list of all the things I’m thankful for.
- For life, including but not limited to my health, a job, and youth.
- For friends, both the old and the new, the adventures we’ve shared, the time spent together.
- For family, the ones who are always there for me and may the ones who passed away this year rest in peace.
- For learning, it’s amazing to think back about where I was a year ago, five years ago and to see how much I’ve learned.
- For Pie, yeah I know but it’s just go good! just try to imagine a world without pie.
I have a lot to be thankful for sometimes all it takes it taking the time to sit down and think about it to realized how blessed I really am.
“Gratitude takes three forms: a feeling in the heart, an expression in words, and a giving in return.”–John Wanamaker